Atlanta Indian Community - AtlantaIndian.com
| | |
 


 

Preventing Breast Cancer: Bottled water in your car is very dangerous

Women Health
Author :Sonia

Share With Your Friends

Add To My Favorite
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer.

It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

Sheryl Crow''s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.

So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information
is the kind we need to know that just might save us!
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center ...

No plastic containers in microwaves.
No plastic water bottles in freezers.
No plastic wrap in microwaves.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies.

Don''t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.

Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers.....

This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food.

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food... You get the same result, but without the dioxin..

So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.

Paper isn''t bad but you don''t know what is in the paper. It''s safer to use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons....

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.

As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life!

 

Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.

 

View All Contributions

Post an Article
Notify Me of New Articles

Become A Featured Contributor
Add Your Blog | Add Recipe | Add Article

More Article by Sonia

ENERGY STAR - What is it?
Arkansas Razorbacks join American College Cricket !
Virginia Tech's Male Athlete of the Year is a Cricket Player !
Loans for the Indian Community
Sai Ramesh is 2012 American College Cricket MVP !
View All Articles

Featured Contributors


Vivek Wadhwa

Ananya Kiran

Darshan Goswami
Darshan Goswami

Christine Dunbar

Tahmina Watson

Aayushi Manish
Aayushi Manish

Vasudha Sharma

Praveen Nair

Dilip Saraf
Dilip Saraf

Latest Articles

VIGO'S RIDA JAVED AND HER BROTHERS ARE ENTERTAINING INDIA, ONE FAMILY AT A TIME by Sonia Malhotra Soi
Mercure Hyderabad KCP associates with Hyderabad Bengali Film Festival by Staff
Jimmy Shergill and Mahi Gill starrer film 'Family of Thakurganj' written by Dilip Shukla will be released on July 19 by Staff
New Jersey State, USA honours Soparrkar for his initiative 'Dance for a Cause' by Staff
Female director wins big at Birmingham Indian Film Festival, presented by LIFF by Staff
View All Articles